[Anst-dancers] changing bylaws?

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 7 22:02:17 PST 2004

That is correct... we do need to decide whether announcements in the
blackstar are necessary.

Having said that, we still can't vote until April or May, because the
proposed changes couldn't be advertised until February. Kingdom Dance
Symposium seems like the perfect time for a vote to take place. Good
thinking Capricia!

~  Isabeau