[Anst-dancers] Badge for the Guild

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Thu Jan 15 18:51:26 PST 2004

Can somebody draw the various ideas that has been presented (maybe the
originators of the ideas) and show them at the AGED meetings so they can be
voted on? Verbal descriptions (especially heraldic ones) aren't as effective.

Thanks,
Lowrie -- who still like the peacock feather and pointed foot idea ;)