[Anst-dancers] Teachers Needed for Ansteorra 25th Year

Ariane & Morgan rendancers at cox.net
Sat Jan 17 11:18:48 PST 2004

Greetings Everyone,

We are in need of European Dance Teachers for Ansteorra's Argent
Celebration!

We need classes of every genre, including beginning through advanced levels.

I need to sign up teachers by March 24th, so please think about what you
would like to teach and contact me as soon as possible.

We will mainly have classes on Thursday and Friday (July 8 & 9) because of
the court schedule on Saturday.

If you are interested, please contact me with the following information:

€ Name (SCA & Mundane)
€ Email Address
€ Phone #
€ Mailing Address
€ Class Name
€ Class Description
€ Length of Class
€ Times unable to teach/preferred time
€ Any special needs for your class

If you know you want to teach but don't know what you would like to teach
yet, please contact me as well so I can schedule you appropriately.

In service to dance,
Ariane