[Anst-dancers] Academy of the Sword and War College

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Wed Jan 28 06:33:59 PST 2004

On Tuesday, January 27, 2004 10:40 PM Morgan wrote

> Do I have to insult someone to get people talking on this list?
>
> So, besides Pip and Capricia, do we have any other southerners
> attending the meeting this Saturday?

As long as the insult is clever and appropriate, take your best shot. :)
Sadly, my work prevents me from attending events north of the metroplex
unless I take vacation and that is usually reserved for war (though Isabeau
& I are taking that off this year, as well) or something for which I'm
specifically needed.  I'll be with you in spirit!

> Morgan
>
> P.s. please love me....

How could we not?
--ihon