[Anst-dancers] Change of Ansteorran Dance site...

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 28 23:26:52 PST 2004

Greetings from HL Guillaume & HL Isabeau,

    Well, we've been fired as scribes of the A.G.E.D. website, and not
by Lady Capricia, the proctor. The site appears to have been removed
from the control of A.G.E.D. and placed directly under the Kingdom
Minister of Arts & Sciences and her deputies.

    It's been a labor of love and many, many hours for my wife, HL
Isabeau Lallement, and it's very jarring to have it torn away so
abruptly, without warning or thanks. However, we do wish HL Philip
White great success with it. (He is Kingdom Deputy Minister of A&S for
dance.)

    I suppose it does free Isabeau and me to spend more time teaching
the Steppes dance class that we greatly enjoy, preparing for Argent
Anniversary, and working on our dance manual.

    The wording of our dismissal letter seems to put the status of that
manual in limbo also. That's just as well. The copyright issues alone
were giving us second thoughts about putting the kingdom's name on the
manual, and exposing Ansteorra to this liability. That is why we
removed it from the A.G.E.D. website a few weeks ago.

    Many thanks to those who have submitted contributions and worked on
it with us, thinking it was going to the Ansteorra dance manual. They
are enormously appreciated. We will be contacting some submitters to
re-obtain permission to use their work in our manual. We understand if
people refuse.

Thanks for the opportunity we've had to serve the kingdom in this
regard.

HL Guillaume de Troyes
et
HL Isabeau Lallement