[Anst-dancers] Change of Ansteorran Dance site...

Kaitlyn McKenna kaitlyn_mckenna at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 19:37:13 PST 2004

Ah...that makes more sense. I thought it might have something to do with the
vscribe stuff.  Perhaps it would be possible for the guiild to define its
officer needs within its charter or bylaws or whatever it currently operates
under so that the chain of command is clearer. I know that similar
discussion is already underway concerning financial management, which really
ought to get decided soon. The prospects of controlling your own funds seems
to be slipping by.

I'll be at both A&S and Candlemas(probably) and up for discussion :)

kaitlyn

Baroness Kaitlyn McKenna, O.L.