[Anst-dancers] Change of Ansteorran Dance site...

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Thu Jan 29 20:18:58 PST 2004

I am somewhat confused as well.
When I talked with Mistress Jehanne at Red Tape, she seem to disapprove of
Kingdom guilds. I assumed we were operating outside her jurisdiction.
Does this mean that AGED is now officially under the wing of the MoAS?

I suppose we'll find out at the Guild meetings.

   Lowrie.
PS: If you're crashing at my place for Candlemas, please get in touch with
me :-) I need to know the numbers since I live in an appt.