[Anst-dancers] Change of Ansteorran Dance site...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Jan 30 06:53:56 PST 2004

Nadine Latief (nl33 at cornell.edu) said something that sounded like:
> When I talked with Mistress Jehanne at Red Tape, she seem to disapprove of
> Kingdom guilds.

>From the discussions that I've had with her in the recent past, I don't
know that she disapproves of Kingdom Guilds at all.

As an FYI, Mistress Jehanne did not know until Wednesday night that AGED
had a Kingdom Charter. To the best of my knowledge, it is the *only*
official Kingdom guild still. There are other mailing lists to help the
artists in different venues of A&S which are *not* guilds eventhough
they are sometimes referred to as such.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black