[Anst-dancers] Unavailability until Spring

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 30 14:33:17 PST 2004

Hello:

Guillaume and I will be unvailable for any non-local SCA events until
after we close on our house on Feb. 17th. We have an accelerated
contract, so there were only 3 weeks between when we made the offer and
the closing date. Due to the entire process moving very quickly, it
would be unwise of us to leave town until the closing date. That means
we cannot attend either of the AGED meetings. In fact, we probably
won't be going to any SCA events until a month or so after we move in.

I thought I had previously posted this information, but I guess I
didn't. Philip, Capricia, Morgan, Ariane, and Helene had all been
informed at different times.

We'll be sending information with my sister, Helene, for the meeting in
Mooneschadowe.

We look forward to seeing everyone later this spring!

~ Isabeau