[Anst-dancers] Change of Ansteorran Dance site...

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Fri Jan 30 14:51:11 PST 2004

Is this Jehanne?

Not knowing if you've received other e-mails or not, but from the list I
really think that people are just trying to figure things out - there seem
to be more kinks than we thought about 2 years ago.  The question seemed a
reasonable one to ask.  In fact, I think a new agenda item will be to find
out how guilds actually do fit into the bureaucratic structure of the SCA.

Capricia