[Anst-dancers] Istanpitta

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Fri Jan 30 19:26:51 PST 2004

So I was on my way to work today, and tuned the radio to KUT/NPR, and heard
medieval music that sounded like Master Avatar's and Jonathan Brumley's (BG
music guild leader), and sure enough, the announcer came on and introduced
Al Cofrin (Avatar).

Apparently they have a concert next friday in Austin, the day before
Candlemas. It's free!

KUT has a link to Avatar's interview:
http://www.kut.org/site/DocServer/cv_8517.ram?docID=1600563

And here's the performance info from Istanpitta's site:
http://www.istanpitta.com/IstanPerform.html

February 6, 2004
8:00 pm, Performance
Program: Chevrefoil
	University of Texas
	Jessen Recital Hall (within Homer Rainey Hall),
	21st Street,
	Austin, TX
	Free

Yay! Music!
    Lowrie -- tickled at hearing Amoroso on the radio.