[Anst-dancers] Thank You!

Ariane & Morgan rendancers at cox.net
Sat Jul 17 17:07:31 PDT 2004

We would like to give a big thanks to Isabeau Lallement,  Guilluame de
Troyes, and Helene Quivremont for all of the hard work they did for
dance at Ansteorra's Argent Anniversary. Even though this was not a
"Dance Event," we feel it was very important to have dance and music
well represented at our Kingdom's biggest event. We had a great time
taking dance classes, dancing at the balls, listening to great live
music, watching performance dances, and socializing with other dancers
and musicians. We really appreciated all of the preparation work that
went into making dance happen at the event. We also want to thank all
of the teachers who taught dance and music classes, the musicians who
played at the balls, and the many helpers who helped do all of the
little things necessary. You all made the event a wonderful experience
for us.

Thank you everyone, well done!
Morgan Ellisse & Ariane Lancaster