[Anst-dancers] Thank You!

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Sat Jul 17 22:56:07 PDT 2004

I, too, will add my thanks to everyone involved - this was a great
opportunity for keeping dance visible in Ansteorra.  It sounds like things
went very smoothly and a great time was had by all who were able to attend -
congratulations to all the coordinators.

I only wish I could have been there as well.

Capricia