[Anst-dancers] Nominations for Proctor

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Thu Jun 3 10:20:22 PDT 2004

After being reminded about absentee voting ballots (coming very soon, I
promise), I realized that I should probably accept nominations for proctor
before the event in order to include the names on the absentee ballot.  In
that regard, please PRIVATELY send me the name(s) of the people you would
like to nominate for proctor within the next week (end date:  June 10th).  I
will then post a compiled list of nominees, so those who are doing absentee
ballots may still vote.

In service,
Capricia