[Anst-dancers] Badge for the Guild

Evelyn Alden calonkat at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 12:47:21 PDT 2004

http://www.angelfire.com/ks/tomes/AGED/

I'm really not sure what was meant by the "single
dancetty counterchanged."  I'm emailing the link to
our local heraldic guru (Modar) and asking him if what
I've got is ok.  Looks like a cracked egg to me :-)

I use MS Paint and various images found on the web.  I
can't draw, but I can cut and paste, learned back when
it was really cutting and pasting :-) Roundel was
copied from the Calontir Online Armorial, where I got
good at this.

katriana