[Anst-dancers] Voting Ballot

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Wed Jun 23 13:26:05 PDT 2004

Please note section 3.2 has been changed to read as follows:
3.2	Insignia (new)
The insignia of the guild will be:
	_____  an armband of black and gold dancetty (stripes)
	_____  “Charm” of shoe, feather or triskele
	_____  No insignia is needed, the badge is enough.

(I'd left out feather, and the armband needs to match the badge, yet be
different enough from the Star of Merit.)

Also, #3 of the online badge pictures is not a voting option.
Capricia