[Anst-dancers] First Interregional Dance Practice

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 10:26:03 PST 2004

Hi all -

I want to add my thanks to Myfanwy and Pug for letting us use their house.
And the food was good too! :-)

It was good to socialize - and I was really happy when we could just start
talking about different things.  I think most useful to me was disscussing
how to choreograph in a period style.

Lots of fun!

~Philip