[Anst-dancers] Gulf Wars Burgundian Dance Class

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 13:40:14 PST 2004

Greeting All,

I vollunteered late - so my class will not be on the master schedual for
Gulf Wars A&S activities.  So here is a message to let some of you know
before hand. There will also be dance specific scheduals posted during the
event.

I'll be teaching 15th Century Burgundian Bass Dance at Gulf Wars, Friday
March 19th, at 10am held on the tennis court behind Bede Hall (the
vinyl-sided building across from Hastings Field).

I discuse the manuscripts, steps, style, structure, and music. You will
learn (review) 'Casulle la Nòuele' from ‘L’Art et instruction de bien
danser' and then you will reconstruct and dance 'Le grant rouen' from ‘Les
Basses Danses de Marguerite d’Autriche.’  Given time we will examine other
dances. Handouts will be avaliable.  If you think you will miss a class, but
still want a handout, I can email one to you.

Your servant to Command,
~Philip White