[Anst-dancers] Last Chance....

Donita L Orders ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Wed Mar 24 06:40:32 PST 2004

I would love to teach a "Belly Dancing around the fire for the SCA
audience" class....if you have room....it will take about an hour to and
hour and a half.

Thanks!

Toryn Seven Stitches

Ariane & Morgan <rendancers at cox.net>
Sent by: ansteorra-dancers-bounces at ansteorra.org
03/23/2004 12:20 PM
Please respond to Ansteorran Dancers

        To:     Ansteorra Dance List Dancers <ansteorra-dancers at ansteorra.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        [Anst-dancers] Last Chance....

Hello everyone! I hope those of you who went to Gulf Wars had a good
time!

I just wanted to let you know that the deadline has been extended to
this SUNDAY, MARCH 28TH, for you to sign up to teach a dance class at
Ansteorra's 25th Year.

I only need a class name and time length to ensure a spot on the
schedule.

In service to dance,
Ariane