[Anst-dancers] Dance event thanks

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Sun May 9 21:54:41 PDT 2004

The Bryn Gwlad mini-event this weekend was wonderful and it was really nice
to be able to show up to a local dance event and just dance, (flirt), and
leave.

Thank you :-)

The stewards, Lady Celestria and Lord Garreth, and their staff did a
beautiful job decorating the hall with flowers and trailing greenery, as
well as making the event run smoothly.

HL Mot lead the musicans and tirelessly played for us dancers. Thank you
musicians.

HL Myfanwy was the ball mistress, and her patience and instruction was a
delight.

Lady Deiddre and her bards helped bring even more music to the event.

Lady Tabitha and Lady Caitlin taught the children to make lovely masks.

We had dancers come all the way from the Canton of Glaslyn (5 hrs!) and
Stargate. We were greatly honored and your presence really made a
difference in the quality of the dancing.

Dancing went on throughout the day, and we almost didn't have time for
court ;-) But we managed to squeeze it in. Thank you to the Baron for his
graciousness in allowing us to have this event.

Bryn Gwlad is just waaay cool.

   Yay! Dancing!
       Lowrie Leulyn