[Anst-dancers] Sunday Dance 5/16

Antonello del Bello antonello at pdq.net
Tue May 11 15:25:48 PDT 2004

Greetings dancers!

The first post regarding dance this coming Sunday.  We will have a very special guest this coming Sunday, May 16.  Baroness Signy will be in town to visit and is coming to dance!  YAY!  I request anyone and everyone in the sound of my words to come out and dance with us!  I know it follows on the coat tails of Loch Baronial, but most should be back in the local area in time.

The format will be a Caroso Ball with our guest of honor selecting the first dance.  Garb is highly encouraged.  I, at the request of my Lady, am baking a lasagna (or 2) for the event (salt included - sorry)  If you wish additional munchies please feel free to bring something.

Time: 2pm - 4pm? (or later, maybe)
Place: Oaks Presbyterian Church, 1576 Chantilly.  Directions follow.

In service,
Antonello del Bello

PS: I wish everyone could have seen Lord Snorri's 'happy dance' when this was announced at populace.  Shows how much love there really is for our dear friend!

DIRECTIONS -
Call my cell phone if you need assistance or get lost: 281-850-2443:

>From the WEST:

Make your best way to 290 and W. 43rd.
Travel east on 43rd.  Cross Antoine, Mangum, Watonga, and W. TC Jester.
Continue east on 43rd through the light at Rosslyn.
At the 4th street after Rosslyn, turn right (Cheshire).
The church is on the left at the next corner with parking visible.

>From the EAST and SOUTH:

Make your best way to 610 North Loop and Ella.
Travel north on Ella to W. 43rd.
Turn left on W. 43rd.
Continue west on W. 43rd past the school on the left.
Turn left on the second street after the school (Cheshire).
The church is on the left at the next corner with parking visible.

>From the NORTH:

Take I-45 south to 610 North Loop.
Travel west on 610 to Ella.
Turn right on Ella.  Travel north on Ella to W. 43rd.