[Anst-dancers] Classes for Kingdom Dance

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Wed May 12 22:02:48 PDT 2004

Greetings all,
Class slots are definitely filling up  - thanks to all who have responded.
Since very few have sent bio. info, photos or handouts, Elin and I are
extending the deadline for this information until the end of May.  Please
send these along asap!

Here is the potential list of all who have said they'll teach and the
dances/styles that will be covered.  If you see a gap you'd like to fill,
please let me know soon.

Dance-related classes:
Monica - mask construction
Gerita - fan construction  (to be confirmed)

European Dance:
Racheal and Andrew - basic pavans and almans
Perronelle - Bransles (specifics forthcoming)
Racheal and Andrew - Mixed Bransle Suite (Cassandra, Pinagay, Charlotte,
War, Aridan)
Tahira - bassadanza (specifics forthcoming)
Brigitte - 15th century italian:  amoroso, anello, petit vriens
Lowrie - Marchesana/Belreguardo
Alina - Bella Gioisa (to be confirmed)
Alina - 2 16th C. Cascarde - Fiamma d'Amore and La Castellana (to be
confirmed)
Guillaume - La Caccia d'Amore
Philip - Stella d'Argenta
Ihon - New and Improved Prendente in Giro
Capricia - Lady Cullen and ? (some other ECD)

Middle Eastern Dance:
Willow - Saudi Dance
Willow - History of Dance (to be confirmed)
Tahira - Dabke (to be confirmed)

Musicians:
Terry Lee - ?

I also have Helene, Guillaume, and Brigitte as wanting to do a/another
class.

In service to dance,
Capricia