[Anst-dancers] Wiesenfeuer's Baronial Ball

Ariane & Morgan rendancers at cox.net
Wed Sep 8 21:42:48 PDT 2004

We would like to say thank you to all of the wonderful people that came
and participated in our dance classes and danced at our Baronial Ball
at Wiesenfeuer this last weekend.

A special thank you to our teachers, H.L. Perronnelle from Stargate,
and H.L. Guillaume and H.L. Isabeau from Steppes, who came all the way
up here to enrich our region with their knowledge and skills in
dancing.

We also greatly enjoyed dancing and visiting with everyone else who
traveled from the Steppes area and from Stargate to our humble event
just for dancing. Thank you so much for attending! You are the ones who
really made the dancing great!

A huge thank you to our local band "Waites and Measures" who blessed
the dance ball with their beautiful music that included a wonderful
combination of woodwinds, strings, keyboard, drums, lute, guitar and
voices (half of the instruments period replicas). It is so humbling to
have a band as talented as they are play for our dancing. We truly
appreciate the effort they went through for us. Live music is really
great!

We will let everyone know when we have photos from the ball up on our
web site (we only used half of our roll of film, so it may take a week
or two). Thank you again to everyone for making this happen. We really
hope you all enjoyed yourselves up here!

Cheers and Vivat Dancing!

Ld. Morgan and H.L. Ariane