[Anst-dancers] Are you dancing at KWAR? - Sat, Oct 9, Austin, TX

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Wed Sep 22 18:17:26 PDT 2004

Greetings,

There will be dancing at KWAR during the Revel on Sat night.
Website: http://kwar.swordworks.org/

We have live musicians for the first 2 sets, and potentially they can play
some more afterwards, but before I have them practicing more advanced
dances, I would like to have a feel for the level of dancers that are
coming to this Rapier event. If you think you may be coming, please shoot
me an email. We have room for dancing in the hotel from about 7:30 pm (or
whenever court ends) till midnight.

Here's the first 2 sets:
Set 1
Horses Bransle