[Anst-dancers] Hermit's Bransle?

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Sat Aug 27 06:13:42 PDT 2005

The version of the dance we do is fairly undignified as well. I think
the creator of the dance was trying to make a comic statement about
hermits. Just go with the flow and have a good time.

Ihon's version looks good to me.

Two bows, by the way. And doing the dance in a gay bar is too
frightening to contemplate. :-P

--Guillaume de Troyes