[Anst-dancers] Gulf Wars Dance

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Dec 26 10:38:09 PST 2005

Craig Shupee' (philipwhite at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> I am loooking for a vollunteer to be the Gulf Wars contact for dance.  If
> you are planning to make the war and you are interested, please let me know.

Good Morning,

  As the proctor I am able to act as this point of contact unless
  someone is desiring it.

  Unfortunately I am already very committed to the war in the form of
  combat archer marshal deputy.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black