[Anst-dancers] Gulf Wars Dance

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Dec 28 14:54:45 PST 2005

Craig Shupee' (philipwhite at hotmail.com) said something that sounded
like:
>> I am loooking for a vollunteer to be the Gulf Wars contact for dance.  If
>> you are planning to make the war and you are interested, please let me know.
>  As the proctor I am able to act as this point of contact unless
>  someone is desiring it.

Good Morning,

  Philip, since I've had several people ask me. What exactly is being
  looked for? Is this for class coordination, ball coordination, or just
  a dissemenation contact?

  Thanks!

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black