[Anst-dancers] Gulf Wars Dance

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Wed Dec 28 16:29:32 PST 2005

What! I hadn't heard! Congratulations! You will be the best Mom and Dad! I'm
just dancing around with happiness!

I wish I could run the dance but I just can't commit. I would love to teach
a class but I won't know if I'm able to make it until much closer to time.
It would be so nice to see you all and to DANCE! And yes, Antonello, I'd
teach the class myself! Thanks for helping me out at Bordermarch Autumn
Melees--that was a quick run there and back!

Hope all of you had a lovely Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!

Signy

(the Ansteorran living in Gleann Abhann)