[Anst-dancers] RE: Ansteorra-dancers Digest, Vol 27, Issue 3

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Dec 30 07:59:54 PST 2005

Craig Shupee' (philipwhite at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> I am looking for someone who can run the dance wednesday night, and can
> email Octovio Ansteorran favorite dances and get people to teach.

I don't think I'll have time to organize and run the dance Wednesday
night.

> Will you have time for that? Have someone else who would want to do it?

I will ask a couple of the people who talked to me about it. Have you
had anyone else voice interest?

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black