[Anst-dancers] Candlemas Dancing -- Feb 5th

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Mon Jan 10 20:43:42 PST 2005

Some folks have been asking about dancing at Candlemas, the answer from the
autocrat is yes, there'll be dancing. She's giving us space from when the
site opens, till about 4 pm, which is when afternoon court starts. For
those curious, our traditional candlemas dance this year will be Master
Sion's reconstruction of Furioso (or close enough to what we remembered
from Crystal Ball). It'll be performed before feast.

Website: http://candlemas.swordworks.org/

I'm thinking of an informal or social dance scene, where we just dance, and
occasionally have some teaching by various dance teachers, and then
continue dancing.

Give me a heads up if you think you could come, we would love to have out
of town dancers and have some exchange of ideas.

Yay! Dancing!
   Lowrie, Bryn Gwlad.