[Anst-dancers] Guild meeting

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Tue Jun 28 19:07:36 PDT 2005

Greetings to all dancers,

AGED will be hosting a short meeting at the Fall Arts Symposium in Bryn
Gwlad in September.  The primary purpose of this meeting is to elect a new
guild proctor.  I will post the time and place as soon as that information
is available.  If you have any nominations, please e-mail them to me at your
earliest convenience but no later than August 20th.  At that time, I will
create a ballot and disseminate it via this list for those who will be
unable to attend the meeting.  Thank you for your patience with me during
this past year.

In service (once again),

Capricia