[Anst-dancers] Proctor nominees

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Tue Sep 6 19:34:31 PDT 2005

It was sent in late June after Kingdom Dance and before I headed off to
Australia.  I announced the meeting at Fall Arts and proctor nominees.
I know the list has been really dead - my fault - bad proctor.  I'm
surprised I've had any responses this week.  ;-)
Are you interested?  It'd be hard to do less than I've done this past year.
Michelle