[Anst-dancers] Proctor nominees

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 19:57:51 PDT 2005

Pug,

I still have the message in which that call went out. Capricia
announced the meeting, announced that she was stepping down, and
announced that nominations were being accepted. This happened over 2
months ago, in accordance with the guild bylaws.

Here's the original message from June 28:
> Greetings to all dancers,
> AGED will be hosting a short meeting at the Fall Arts Symposium in
> Bryn Gwlad in September.  The primary purpose of this meeting is to
> elect a new guild proctor.  I will post the time and place as soon
> as that information is available.  If you have any nominations,
> please e-mail them to me at your earliest convenience but no later
> than August 20th.  At that time, I will create a ballot and
> disseminate it via this list for those who will be unable to attend
> the meeting.  Thank you for your patience with me during this past
> year.
>
> In service (once again),
> Capricia

Not that anyone would nominate me, but I won't accept the nomination.
In my opinion, the guild has betrayed it's original purpose, as
someone with more experience and a better understanding of human
nature warned me it would.

Regards,
Guillaume de Troyes