[Anst-dancers] Hermit's Bransle?

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 9 10:38:50 PDT 2005

Russell and Erika Kinder wrote:

> The version of the dance we do is fairly undignified as well. I think
> the creator of the dance was trying to make a comic statement about
> hermits. Just go with the flow and have a good time.
>
> Ihon's version looks good to me.
>
> Two bows, by the way. And doing the dance in a gay bar is too
> frightening to contemplate. :-P
>
> --Guillaume de Troyes

Having "spoken" with Daniel off-list, apparently the bottom-wiggle was
caused by the way he was doing the marque pied.  I explained my
interpretation to him and that seems to have helped.  Now, if you
*prefer* to wiggle your bottom in a gay bar who am I to judge?  ;-)

--Perronnelle

--
Signs that you're a Reenactor /
http://www.gwerin.org.uk/silly/signs_that_you.htm :