[Anst-dancers] Queens/Masque

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 14:38:33 PDT 2006

Greetings All from Master Philip White, Steward for Lindenwood’s Midsummer’s
Masque.

We really had a most wonderful time dancing this past weekend.  Thank you to
everyone who came out to dance with us and support the event. For those of
you who were unable to make it, I encourage you to watch your calendars for
next year so you do not miss out on the fun again.

One of the really exciting parts of the ball was to see just how many new
people were willing to jump up and join the dancing. I really applaud their
willingness to learn something new and my hope is that you will now have
enough of an appetite fro dance that you will start going to your local
practice or try to make the event again next time.  It is very rewarding to
look over and just see folks dancing.

It was also good to see our more experienced dancers there for the
festivities. Thank you for coming out to help lead our newer dancers and
help them through parts of the dances. It made my job all the more easily
accomplished with you also there to help everyone dance.

I am already looking forward to the next chance I will get to dance.  But I
can tell you that this past weekend was probably some of the most fun I have
had in years.

Your Servant to Command,
~p.w