[Anst-dancers] Middle dance event road trip anyone?

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 7 20:11:41 PST 2006

The Middle is hosting a 15th century dance event -- Basse e Balli:
http://ntc.iucf.indiana.edu/patrick/BasseBalli/

I'm considering going.  Would anyone else be interested in going?  We
can probably get a free hotel room using Francois frequent-stay points.
  We'd need to leave Friday morning to get there in any reasonable shape.

--Perronnelle

--
As a rule, we disbelieve all facts and theories for which we have no
use.  -- William James, 1897