[Anst-dancers] Possible Kingdom Dance Class

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 07:50:46 PST 2006

Howdy All,

I am trying to figure out what I would like to teach at Kingdom Dance.
Instead of the ussuall "instructions for doing this one dance" I was
thinking of maybe trying something different.

Is anyone interested in a clinic where we work on actual teaching style?  I
am thinking a chance for instructors to go over what they do to to prepare
and teach a dance. I can help you notice what can make you communicate
better with your students and we can come up with some best practices.

Any takers?  Or maybe something else you'd like to see me teach?

Thanks,
~philip