[Anst-dancers] Possible Kingdom Dance Class

Daniel White danieltwhite at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 20 10:06:43 PST 2006

Greetings,

  I think this is a very good idea. It might give dancers the skills they need to become guild leaders or to start a dance guild if they do not have one. Train the trainer is a common term I have seen used.

  Thomas of Conway

Craig Shupee' <philipwhite at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Howdy All,

I am trying to figure out what I would like to teach at Kingdom Dance.
Instead of the ussuall "instructions for doing this one dance" I was
thinking of maybe trying something different.

Is anyone interested in a clinic where we work on actual teaching style? I
am thinking a chance for instructors to go over what they do to to prepare
and teach a dance. I can help you notice what can make you communicate
better with your students and we can come up with some best practices.

Any takers? Or maybe something else you'd like to see me teach?

Thanks,
~philip