[Anst-dancers] Last call for teachers

Myfanwy ferch Eifion myfanwy at pug.net
Mon May 15 05:49:17 PDT 2006

This is the last call for teachers for KDMS which will happen on June 3rd.
I need to have the information this week if you wish to teach a class.

We have so far: Introductory ECD, Intermediate ECD, Advance ECD, ECD in the
round, Beginning Italian, Beginnign Gresley, Mimed Bransle, Pavannes and
Almans, Teaching European Dance, Flirting and ornamentation.

There are a few teachers that have said they will teach a class, but they
haven't told me which one yet.  (If you are one of those teachers, please
let me know what class the next day or so, so I can fill in the missing
spots.)

In service,
Myfanwy

p.s.  Antonello, could you please contact me.  The email address I have for
you keeps bouncing.