[Anst-dancers] List Administravia

Charlene Charette clclists1 at earthlink.net
Tue May 16 14:00:52 PDT 2006

As many of you may know by now, the Ansteorra server was recently moved.
  This list is normally maintenance-free and I don't usually post when I
am out of town.  However, in case anything comes up from the move I
thought it best to let you know that I'll be on vacation from May 20 to
Jun 4.  If you send any list requests to me they won't be handled until
I return.

You should see only two changes -

you have a new password for the list (which you can change)

the URL for managing your account has changed (the URL at the bottom of
each message to the list is now correct)

--Perronnelle
list admin

--
A lot of people don't know things that aren't true.  --Steven Wright