[Anst-dancers] Dances from the Inns of Court CD

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Mon May 22 22:08:41 PDT 2006

I have Jouissance's _Dances from the Inns of Court - London
1570-1675_.  It's 10 dances associated with the Old Measures: Quadran
Pavane, Turkelone, Earl of Essex, Tinternell, Old Alman, Queens Alman,
Madam Sosilia Alman, Black Alman, Lorayne Alman, New Alman.  I'm
teaching an alman class at Kingdom Dance & Music, using the music on
this CD.  It has

    The authors retain copyright; however, they grant permission to
    use or reproduce their work for not-for-profit instruction,
    practice, or performance.

Would anyone like to pick up a copy of the CD?  If so, please e-mail
me at tmcd at panix.com so I know to make a copy and bring it to KDMS.
(Or contact me if you think I should make speculative copies, or not
copy it at all.)

Dannet Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com