[Anst-dancers] dance CDs available

Charlene Charette clclists1 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 15 13:58:45 PST 2006

Whenever I come across hard-to-find books or CDs I try to pick up
extras.  I have several new, unused dance CDs available.

Alta Danza; Les Haulz et Les Bas; Veronique Daniels (2 copies)

Homage to Amor; Angene Feves (1 copy; newly on CD, the tape's been
around for awhile, but out of print)

Forse che si, forse che no; Ferrara Ensemble (1 copy)

If you'd like one of these, email me privately at
perronnellec at earthlink.net.

--Perronnelle

--
No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.  -- Stanislaus
Lezczynski