[Anst-dancers] Meeting of AGED at Coronation

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Dec 3 11:49:32 PST 2007

Good Morning,

  We will be having a meeting of AGED at January Coronation hosted by
  the Shire of Rosenfeld. The time is still to be set.

  At this time the agenda is:

- New proctor discussion and vote
- How to revive European Dancing in Ansteorra and ourselves
- How we can help with Gulf War dance

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   | "Scars heal, glory fades,
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |  and all we're left with is the memories we made.