[Anst-dancers] Dancing fading?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Dec 4 12:00:01 PST 2007

Sweet, Debby (deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu) said something that sounded like:
> I think though  that if we can kick-start AGED again one of the
> proctor's duties should include responsibility for arranging a
> Ball/Dance at Coronation (responsibility can include passing the duty to
> a designated deputy). Is it too late for someone to step up and arrange
> something for the upcoming Coronation? (Too late for the print media,
> but flooding the ether with dance messages would probably work.)

I talked to the Coronation autocrat and a formal evening ball is probably
out of the question since everything has to be done by 9pm to allow time
to cleanup of the hall.

On the other hand, if we want to try to have dancing in the afternoon or
whenever there is a break in activities. It wouldn't be as formal as a
ball, but it would hopefully be informal and fun if we can get people
to do this in more of an impromptu nature.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black