[Anst-dancers] Dancing fading?

Charlene Charette clclists1 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 8 00:04:45 PST 2007

Pug Bainter wrote:
> To let you know, this list was setup for European dancing (although from
> the description on the lists page you couldn’t tell that), and there was
> previously a middle eastern dance list as well. Unfortunately due to
> even less activity than this list, the other list was dissolved.

My internet was out for awhile and I'm still getting caught up.  I'll
reply to rest of this thread next week.

In the meantime, if someone cares to write up a better list description,
I'll be happy to update the list's entry.

--Perronnelle

--
A no smoking section in a restaurant is like a no peeing section in a
swimming pool.