[Anst-dancers] Dancing fading?

Kaitlyn McKenna kaitlyn_mckenna at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 14:55:51 PST 2007

Okay, I couldn't resist. If all the dancers arrange to sit at adjacent tables..then choose to fold up "our" tables and dance. We wouldn't be bothering anyone else's set up, just our own.

It is an amusing thought.

--kaitlyn>> Imrpomptu can be good. The biggest problem I can see is that, at least> in my experience, the hall is already set up with the tables and chairs> where the feast organizers want them. There is usually not much empty> space available for dancing. The Mooneschadeen would probably be fairly> accommodating as certain numbers of us will be dancing or playing music.> If we can be adjacent to others of like ilk, we could have room to> dance.> > Estrill