[Anst-dancers] Dancing fading?

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Wed Nov 28 07:39:18 PST 2007

Pug Bainter wrote:
> I will contact the autocrats and find out.
>
> Would people be comfortable having a meeting there to vote in a new proctor
> even though it doesn't meet the letter of our bylaws? I will be under 2
> months notice.

Good morning master Pug,

While I am not familiar with the letter of the bylaws  I feel coronation
would gather a lot  more people than most regional events to have this
proctor discussion &  vote. If the autocrats agree possibly a meeting if
not a ball. I would be pleased to help arrange it.
Pleasant day
Isabella of Bryn Gwlad