[Anst-dancers] Dancing fading?

Andrew Spies antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 28 08:00:53 PST 2007

Correct that this was originally set up as a Euro list, but i think we can definitely learn a few things from other communities who post.  For instance, making dance fun and laid back as Aurore points out below.  I'm as guilty as others that when frustration and doubt set in, you tend to get more than a little unmotivated to teach.  We all need to remember, myself included, that no matter how bad it gets, our attitudes and tone project more than we might think.

  Antonello

Pug Bainter <pug at pug.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                To let you know, this list was setup for European dancing (although from the description on the lists page you couldn’t tell that), and there was previously a middle eastern dance list as well. Unfortunately due to even less activity than this list, the other list was dissolved.

  Ciao,
  Pug