[Anst-dancers] Guild and proctor...

Margaret McSwain myst_maggie at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 19:55:29 PDT 2007

I am new somewhat to this list and am not sure what a proctor is or what it does I subscribed because i was hoping to find out where more events were going to be that had the court dancing.  If some one could tell me what a proctor  is,  and if this list is going to be discontinued where can i go to find out what events will have dancing or even if there is such a place. I would be deeply in your debt.

Kata Tempkin
Barony of Eldern Hills