[Anst-dancers] Masked Ball & Court Stargate Yule

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 17:11:24 PDT 2007

Myfanwy wrote:
Well, drat.  We most likely will not be done with our other commitment until
around 4:00.  Is court after the ball then?  What time will the event be
ending?

Yes, court will be after the ball.  The tentaive schedule right now is
Laureling elevation in TRM court approximately 5:10.  They will close
their royal court and we will reset for Royal and Baronial court to start
at approximately 6:00 with feast  scheduled for 7:00.  As stated this
"tentative".  I think we have to be out of the site by 11:00 or midnight but
I'm thinking we'll start cleaning up after feast is over.  Just a guess on
my part.

Baroness Isabeau

--
"We live in two worlds . . .  the world into which we are born, and the
other world that is born within us.  Both may be a blessing or a curse.  We